Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I was wondering where purple link was

Unfortunately, SoulSeeker628 told me.

Graphics are good, the beat after Tingle comes is amazing.
Entertaining but quite strange.

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Amazing !

Well, your style is really good, Stickmans are well done, juste one bad point : the guns. You should replace those 2-sticks by something better looking i guess :)
The sky blue stickman brought some fun through all the animation, and everything else was just great.

You've got a 10/10 and 5/5 :)

Really looking forward to the next movie you'll do ^^

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Great story !

The faces are priceless :3

And as said by the other reviewers, "dumb kids always wins"

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Outstanding !

Your art is really great ! I wonder how many times you redesigned / repainted the inside of the mouth. Now needs a new version with motors to eat some kids coming too near. (that was my joke of the day :p)

I'd really like to see more mario-themed sculpting work from you. Maybe some goombas ?

Legend Of Dragons EP1 Legend Of Dragons EP1

Really good

You found out a story for the beginning.

I excuse you for the not-awesome graphic quality, but you really deserve 5/5 10/10. The story and idea were really good, and as you'll go far in the series your "drawing" skills will improve, and i hope that the last fight will be soooo epic :3

I'll wait for each episode.

You're my god ^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_ ^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_

Anyway it was really good for the beginning, and the quality will improve at each episode (i hope so). Please keep it up. You're gonna get far :3

I'll tell u more stuff in your forum :D

^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_ ^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_ (<= this isnt sp4m i just pray him to make another episode =D)

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Really great, 5/5 10/10

Yes the cat was from inspector gadget ^^ That was a good idea ^^

I fuckin love paper too.

Keep up the good work with mastermind series, you'll dominate the world (or at least the portal :3)

Legend Of Dragons Preview Legend Of Dragons Preview

The same story as Legend of Dragoon

Surely the most epic and actually rarest PS1 game. I never found my 2nd CD of it :(
But still, this is the BEST GAME EVER (for my eyes), and there's an upcoming STICKMAN FLASH MOVIE VERSION ! I can't wait for tomorrow o_o
You'll be my god if i see this ^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_ ^(*-*)^ _(-_-)_

raremasta responds:

Woot is My Fav Game Too! =)

Legend Of Dragons Pic Legend Of Dragons Pic

Fantasticabulous

Wow this really reminds me legend of dragoon. Hurry up and make the movie i can't wait to see it :D

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

ROFL what is this ^^

"Update, beware Chinese / covetous Jew alliance!

Full title is "China VS great province of the People's Republic of China 2008 Summer Olympic physical exercises Controversies in Beijing. "

Unless you've been living under rock, you should know what controversy this is referring to.
China should just invade, kill everyone in great province of the People's Republic of China so they would have more room for their children and not have to sacrifice any to Allah or whatever they're doing. Lets physical exercises begin comrade"

HAHAHAHAHA ^^

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

=) really

i like chinese food too.